Bonny Hazelwood is a journalist, virtual assistant and small-time actor from Brighton, United Kingdom.
Much of Bonny’s work is influenced by her lived experience – after going through education mostly unnoticed and unsupported, she was identified as/diagnosed with dyscalculia in September 2019. Proudly neurodivergent, she brings what some call “the final frontier of civil rights” to the page, to the streets and into the light – leaving behind all guilt and shame.
When not working on putting the world to rights, Bonny can be found learning languages, acquiring knowledge, connecting people, and relaxing in nature.
- Wired Differently on LinkedIn
- Everybody Roar!
- The Future is ND
- Your 4/Channel 4
- Brighton Fringe
- Brighton and Hove News
- Shoreham Herald
- Neurodiversity Advisor – The House They Grew Up In (2022, Southwick Players)
- LEANS (Learning About Neurodiversity at School) (Salvesen Mindroom Research Centre, University of Edinburgh)
- BBC Morning Live (18 May 2022)
- Kindness: A Pocket Guide by Sebastian Bóo
- Acting credits: click here
Languages (according to the CEFR)
|American Sign Language 🤟🇺🇸||A1|
|BSc Psychology||In progress|
|Intellezy Trainers American Sign Language Level 1||2022|
|NCTJ Diploma in Journalism||2019|
|Trinity College London Grade 3 Musical Theatre in Production – Distinction||2015|
|Trinity College London Grade 3 Musical Theatre (Groups) – Distinction||2014|